New: Video Access to BIO CEO panels and fireside chats available now
Did you miss the 2018 BIO CEO & Investor Conference, held February 12-13 in New York? Gain access to recorded video of 16 educational sessions, including panel discussions and fireside chats.
Request your digital package for only $199
June 19-22, 2017 | San Diego, CA
Partnering & Education: Monday - Thursday
Exhibition: Tuesday - Thursday
- Immuno-Oncology Milestones to Come: Pipelines Beyond CAR-T 1.0
- The Art of the Exit: Planning for Your Company’s Acquisition
- Updating Your China Growth Strategy: Opportunities in Investor and Regulatory Dynamism
- Advances in Dermatology: Recent Approvals and Later-Stage Trials
- Funding Cures: Prioritizing Policy Barriers to Amortization of Therapeutic Spending
- Chronic Disease Innovation: Issues and Opportunities in Addressing Unmet Need for Small and Large Companies
- Market Outlook—How Durable is the IPO Resurgence and M&A Slowdown?
- Neuroscience of Addiction: Levers to Attack the Opioid Abuse Crisis
- Policy Outlook—Implications of the Tax Code Changes of the Trump Administration
- Instilling Innovation Ambitions in your Leadership Culture
To view the full program, click here.
- Deborah Dunsire, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, XTuit Pharmaceuticals
- Lan Huang, PhD, Co-Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BeyondSpring Pharmaceuticals
- Jeffrey D. Marrazzo, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Spark Therapeutics
- Vivek Ramaswamy, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Roivant Sciences
- Vicki Sato, PhD, Chairman, Denali Therapeutics; Chairman, Vir Biotechnology
- Rachel Sherman, MD, MPH, Principal Deputy Commissioner, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Please allow two business days for processing.